How We Perform & The Basic Formalities
A much defined process spans into four distinct stages-Initialization, Transition, Operation and Relationship Management. Equal importance is given to all our stage activities defined for each stage. The Process goes in the following manner:-
We will send “ORIGINAL JOB ORDER – Demand Letter” referring full information of our Agent pre-planned intake of manpower requirements from the Country with the following details.
- Number of Workers
- Job / Category / Title / Occupation
- Terms and Conditions of the Employee agreement
The documents from us are pre-requisite to obtain approval for recruitment from the Labor Offices for each and every country, which we are recruiting. Your confirmation should be in conformity with the JOB ORDER issued to you. Beside this we provide the following services to our customers.
- We handle all the paper work.
- We bare First Medical check-up charges.
- We process work-permit application.
- From the departure of candidate, we take all the responsibilities until the candidate reaches to the employer.
- After completion of the employment contract between employer and employee, if the employer wishes to send the employee back to native country, the visa cancellation, ticket bookings and all the government formalities.
- Interviewing of an applicant can be arranged on request of the employer.
- The Bio-data of each skilled and semi–skilled candidate will be forwarded to the employer on request.
Since 1978 till present we have catered over 20,000 candidates to various companies for different jobs to the very satisfaction of our clients.
Words To The Candidates
The recruitment consultancy industry as a whole is set up not to consult and provide direction, but to sell you a job. We believe that a recruitment consultant should be a partner in a search, a consultancy with the technical knowledge and ability not only to understand your needs, but the expertise to identify the roles that will provide you with a combination of short, medium and long-term success.
We screen and professionally interview face-to-face all candidates on our books, so you can be sure that when we speak to clients, we are representing you and not just the CV you submit to us.
Procedures We Adopt